Detailed steps to planning & draughting of residential building plans
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
This 2 day workshop will contribute to the continuing development of the architectural professional.
Delegates will be provided with step-by-step guidelines on how to plan, draw & produce detailed & complete architectural building plans that will comply with council’s plan & submission requirements.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Why do we need to submit building plans?
- Obtaining information & important documentation.
- Planning your design.
- Drawings needed for different applications.
- Design floor plan, sections, elevations, site plan.
- Drawing standards & plan layouts.
- Presenting preliminary & final design to client.
- Scrutinise your plan by using checklist.
- Obtaining supporting documentation for application.
- Submission to local council.
- Your responsibility after approval of plan.
Delegates will receive a flash drive containing the presentation.
This is a 2 day workshop.
Start : 09h00 each morning.
End : 16h00 each afternoon.
The course is validated as a Category 1 CPD activity by SAIAT and delegates will earn 2 credits.
Validation for CPD is for SACAP registered professionals only.
Adele Kriek is the Director of a Professional Architectural Company named Kriek Design Consultants (Pty) Ltd. that was established in 2003.
She is a registered architectural professional with SACAP & SAIAT with 16 years experience in plan design, implementation, draughting & liaison with various councils.
R 2 300.00 per delegate (VAT incl.)
In the event of a cancellation please complete the cancellation request form on our website at: http://kdconsultants.co.za/cancellation-policy/
Kriek Design Consultants reserves the right to change dates and / or venues of workshops as advertised due to logistical reasons not foreseen.