Detailed steps to planning & draughting of residential building plans
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
This workshop will contribute to the continuing development of the architectural professional.
Delegates will be provided with step-by-step guidelines on how to manage your practice and how to plan, draw & produce detailed & complete architectural building plans that will comply with council’s plan & submission requirements.
- Newcomers to the Architectural Profession
- Architectural students
- Architectural candidates
- Architectural draughtsperson/technologist
Registered Professional in need of a refreshment course
Will include but not be limited to:
- Why do we need to submit building plans?
- Meeting your client to obtain information & important documentation
- Planning your design
- Drawings needed for different applications
- Design floor plan, sections, elevations, site plan
- Site development plan & applications
- Drawing standards & plan layouts
- Presenting preliminary & final design to your client
- Scrutinize your plan by using a checklist
- Obtaining supporting documentation for applications
- Submission to Local Council for approval
- Your responsibility after approval of the building plan
Interactive Workshop – 2 consecutive days
Non- Interactive Webinar – 8 modules (1hour each)
The webinar platform will provide a question & answer service
The workshop is validated as a Category 1 CPD activity by SAIAT and delegates will earn:
- 2 day interactive workshop……………….. 2 credits
- 8 hour non-interactive webinar………. 0.8 credits
Validation for CPD is for SACAP registered professionals only.
Adele Kriek is the Director of a Professional Architectural Company named Kriek Design Consultants (Pty) Ltd. that was established in 2003.
She is a registered architectural professional with SACAP & SAIAT with 17 years experience in plan design, implementation, draughting & liaison with various councils.
- Interactive Workshop – R 2 400.00 per delegate (VAT incl.)
- Non-Interactive Webinar – R 1 000.00 per delegate (VAT incl.)
2020 WORKSHOPS & WEBINARS WILL COMMENCE JUNE 2020
In the event of a cancellation please complete the cancellation request form on our website at: http://kdconsultants.co.za/cancellation-policy/
Kriek Design Consultants reserves the right to change dates and / or venues of workshops as advertised due to logistical reasons not foreseen.
Workshop venues, dates & Webinar dates to be announced soon!
Reserve your seat to be notified immediately when the 2020 Workshops & Webinar details are announced.
By reserving your seat does not mean you are under any obligation to book, pay and attend your chosen Workshop!